Monday, October 4, 2010

Grammy's fish



September 1, 2010

When Caleb was a brand new baby Mark's Grandparents Grammy and Granddaddy came to our house to visit and meet him before they moved to Utah. On that day they brought Caleb a gift this fish. It was from Grammy's doctor because she was a good girl and she gave it to Caleb to help him remember her and be good too.
Since then it's seen a lot of play. This time the poor fish lost it's squeaker and I almost threw it out. So I snapped this photo to remember Grammy's fish. But then I got sentimental and so did Caleb so we kept our little orange fish for a while longer. Hopefully he still gets played with. (This post kind of reminds me of Wheezy from Toy Story)

3 comments:

Happy said...

I'm so impressed with you and all of your new posts!! Thanks for giving me something new to read each day!!
Your little boys are TOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, you have an excellent blog! I just started my own Art blog and noticed you liked art as well, maybe you can check it out =)
Thank you

Mamapierce said...

That is so sweet! :D