Monday, October 4, 2010

Beach Bums

August 21, 2010


We met up with our friends the Ellis' at Bradenton beach to splash and play. It was a gorgeous afternoon in the sand. The kids played well together and we had a wonderful time catching up. I think this was one of our first family trips to the beach since Ben was born. Definately a great day at the beach.




BTW - Mr. Bones Restaurant is sooo good! We stopped there for a bite to eat while we waited for Casey, Lisa, Jonah and Kylie to get to the beach. Their sauces are amazing and their theme is "DON'T EVEN ASK" for salt, pepper or anything else. They pride themselves on this and now I understand why. At first I was intimidated thinking of how I rarely get through a meal without a salt shaker, but was so surprized by how succulant their sauces are! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Good! We'll definatly be back. If you're ever on the island check them out http://www.mrbonesbbq.com/ !

No comments: