There is nothing like a General Conference to help you "wake up and do something more..." . It is so emotionally uplifting to hear the messages prepared for us. I always enjoy preparing myself to receive the answers I need to questions in my heart. So much counsel in so little time. It can be overwhelming. No wonder we have 6 months to study their words. I love the spiritual feast we are able to enjoy as a family 2xs a year during conference weekends even if it is a bit crazy with two very busy little boys running around.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're BACK! Hooray! Yes, GC was wonderful. Love it. Love YOU. Miss YOU! (((HUGS)))
Lana I hadn't seen your blog before. I'm so glad to find it. Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it! So cute.
Post a Comment